Because of the constant attack by the wiki spam bots, accounts that are created and not used will be deleted. If you are a legitimate user, and your IP was blocked, please contact any active administrator - look at Special:RecentChanges and see who is busy fighting spam.
.. is the collective name for a suite of SWF manipulation and creation utilities written by Rainer Böhme and Matthias Kramm, and released under the GPL. The current collection is comprised of the programs detailed below.
- A PDF to SWF Converter. Generates one frame per page. Enables fully formatted text, ::including tables and formulas, inside a Flash Movie. It's based on the xpdf PDF parser from ::Derek B. Noonburg.
- A tool for inserting SWFs into Wrapper SWFs. (Templates) E.g. for including the ::pdf2swf SWFs in some sort of Browsing-SWF.
- Scans SWFs for text data.
- Prints out information about SWFs.
- Takes one or more JPEG pictures and generates a SWF slideshow.
- Like JPEG2SWF, only for PNGs.
- Converts GIFs to SWF. Also able to handle animated gifs.
- Converts WAV audio files to SWFs, using the L.A.M.E. MP3 encoder library.
- AVI2SWF ( deprecated** )
- Converted AVI animation files to SWF. It supported Flash MX H.263 compression. Some examples of it's use may still be be found here. **Superceded by FFMpeg
- Converts font files (TTF, Type1) to SWF.
- Allows readjustment of SWF bounding boxes.
- A tool for creating SWF files from simple script files.
- Allows extraction of Movieclips, Sounds, Images etc. from SWF files.
- Library A fully featured library which can be used for standalone SWF generation. ::Includes support for Bitmaps, Buttons, Shapes, Text, Fonts, Sound etc. It also has support for ::ActionScript using the Ming ActionCompiler.